With more and more research emerging that underscores the importance of early childhood education, parents should take particular care when considering their childcare, preschool and pre-K options. Luckily, residents in the greater Dallas, Texas area have Rosewood Academy , by their side. From excellent childcae to a comprehensive curriculum for each age level, including pre-kindergarten classes, the programs here prepare children for academic success in an engaging and supportive environment. Rosewood preschools focus on balancing a combination of a traditional curriculum with a Montessori approach.
What programs does Rosewood Academy offer? Here’s a quick breakdown:
- For Infants: Infants up to 1-year-olds take part in a program run by dedicated, specially trained teachers. They will be in an environment specifically designed to emphasize physical and cognitive development and learning through enriching activities.
- Toddler Program: Designed for toddlers ages 1 to 2, this program helps develop critical learning skills as well as independence and curiosity. Children’s cognitive and motor skills are rapidly developing at this stage, and teachers emphasize social skills development while fostering creativity and individual expression.
- Primary: Geared towards 2 to 3-year-olds, a hands-on approach to discovery and the development of learning skills is fostered by balancing structured and unstructured time. Children develop pre-literacy skills and self-expression, as well as important daily life and social skills.
- Preschool: The foundation for future academic success is created while fostering creativity and self-confidence. 3 to 4-year-olds begin to engage with a well-rounded curriculum, including math, science, language, social studies, and dramatic play, as well as arts, music, Spanish and sign language.
- Pre-Kindergarten: The goal here is to prepare 4 to 5-year-olds for kindergarten through enriching daily activities and instructional programs; building self-confidence and competence with language and reasoning. Skills in math, English, handwriting, art and other subjects are encouraged by stimulating natural curiosity.
- Before/After School Programs: Programs are also available for students between the ages of 5 to 12; Rosewood Academy offers school pick-up service, with the afterschool program allowing for homework completion, with assistance if needed, games, and group activities in a stimulating, media-rich environment.
Rosewood Academy is the perfect place to let your child gain a strong foundation. Learn more about the many early childhood education programs offered by visiting them online , or by calling the Frisco location at (469) 287-8076 , Carrollton at (972) 512-9880 , or the Dallas location at (469) 522-3739 .