Unique Educational Programs
Preschools in Carrollton, Dallas, and Frisco
At Rosewood Academy, we believe in nurturing the unique capabilities of each child. We offer them a learning environment which lets us see which subjects they are especially interested in. By offering children this opportunity designed to stimulate growth in critical areas of early childhood development, we pave the way forward for a lifetime of learning. We truly believe that this combination of a structured environment which includes center-based learning and individual learning is beneficial to young children.
Our programs include:
- Infants program : For students 6 weeks – 1 year old, we offer the benefit of daily interaction with caring, nurturing teachers. They also have the opportunity to interact with other infants, during this important stage of development. Our youngest students seem to enjoy our infant program.
- Toddlers : Students 1 year old – 2 years old can enjoy our toddlers program. In this program, they focus on critical early learning skills, which are best developed in an atmosphere where independence is encouraged. Their building curiosity will be satisfied here.
- Primary : For children between 2 – 3 years old we offer a primary program that focuses on language, math, science, and social development. In addition, we help children discover new things and develop self-help and motor skills. Our learning environment also offers play time and structured schedules.
- Preschool: At 3 – 4 years old, we teach students essential knowledge and skills, which are a foundation to future success in school. At this age, students’ curiosity has only expanded. Our well-rounded curriculum gives them both education and a creative environment.
- Pre-kindergarten : Our methodologies foster independence, free-thinking, and self-confidence for students 4 – 5 years old. This program paves the way for their success in kindergarten and beyond. This year focuses on kindergarten readiness.
- Before and after school : Our after-school program is designed for children 5 – 12 years old who are enrolled in local elementary schools. Learning doesn’t have to stop after school hours. After our bus picks up your child from school, your children can receive our help with their homework.
All of our classrooms are equipped with traditional and Montessori materials, and we create varied daily activities, with both academics as well as arts and crafts. We greatly value learning about and nurturing each child’s creativity and individuality. Activities such as music and art are an integral part of our daily activities. These essential activities stimulate the imagination, encourage creativity and help a child explore their own potential. Give us a call today to find out more:
- Dallas: 214-350-7673
- Frisco: 214-618-6350
- Carrollton: 972-939-6230